Thursday 9 August 2012

Stormy's word game

I have an anxiety disorder and often struggle to fall asleep at night. So a few years ago i started playing a little game. I pick a theme and then go through the alphabet trying to match each letter with something that has to do with my theme. I tend to enjoy doing animals and vegetables, as they are the easiest.  So, there was no way I could turn down  stormy's challenge to come up with a list using ttwd!
So here goes!

Ass (as in your ass is grass!)
Brat
Cane
Discipline
Enough! (one word warning at this house)
Fighting
Grounded (what I was yesterday)
Hand
Icy hot (not something I want to experience)
Johnny lope?
Kisses
Love
Maintance (I stole this one from stormy)
NO "no tv and no internet" what? I'd rather the spanking please!
Oppositional
Privacy or paddle
Quiet time
Respect
Silent spanking
Ttwd
Understanding
Vitamins (my newest rule since i always forget to take them)
Wooden spoon
Xtra lines (stole again, guess I'm a thief
Yes sir
Zero tolerance!

Wow that was kind of tricky, I'll probably be up all night now trying to come up with better ones!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your list! Thanks for playing along. Now, don't stay up all night ha ha..


    Stormy

    ReplyDelete