I went 45 days without getting in trouble! It should have been longer, but I broke a rule yesterday. The worst part is, I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew when I stayed up til 430 in the morning to finish my book I was going to be in trouble, but I did it anyway. I'm not even going to complain that I got into trouble, cause I knew what I was doing when I did it. As I read from anothers blog, it feels so good until it feels so bad.
Red Booty Woman just posted 7 fun,facts about herself so at the risk of being unoriginal, im going to copy her, only I'm gonna do 5
1. I have 31 first cousins all of which I'm fairly close to.
2. I hate bugs! Not just hate them but I think it's safe to say I have phobia. Especially spiders, it's quite a productions when I have a spider on me including screaming, jumping up and down and crying.
3. I am a huge daddy's girl. I still look at my dad like he hung the moon.
4. I'm a crazy cat lady. I have 3 cats and talk about them like there my kids. However, I believe I am safe from the crazy cat lady title cause I'm married.
5. Hmmm, one more, this is kind of hard... I have 2 tatoos, one that I got under age